RLI Minnesota Chapter Annual Conference
Wednesday, August 11, 2021
RLI Minnesota Chapter is hosting is Annual Conference virtually Wednesday, August 11, 2021, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm (CT) and you are invited!
3 Hrs of MN real estate CE have been approved by the Minnesota Commissioner of Commerce!
We invite all REALTORS, appraisers or those connected to real estate to attend the conference given the range of topics offered. Even if you do not need MN real estate CE, these topics are of interest to all – especially negotiations as we negotiate daily with family, kids, colleagues, customers and clients!
The conference is entitled Pursuit of Expertise and will offer a diverse, interactive, engaging day. Our keynote speaker will begin with a branding & marketing session based on the attendee’s own data provided via a data assessment prior to the conference. Breakout sessions will include estate planning and accounting impacts on estates. Legislative updates from NAR’s Russell Riggs is next. Deb Greene will complete the day with her engaging, new and updated 3-Hr MN real estate CE webinar, Advanced & Generational Negotiations.
The link below will take you to the flyer and registration/payment information:
We look forward to having you join us August 11, 2021!
If you have any questions, please reach out to Terri Jensen, ALC: 507-382-0908, firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is the 2021-beginning 2022 schedule for regular meetings; National schedule and elections:
Schedule for 2021-2022
Chapter Quarterly Conference Calls/Zoom Meetings:
- Tuesday, Jan 19, 2021, 10:00 am
- Tuesday, April 20, 2021, 10:00 am
- Tuesday, July 20, 2021, 10:00 am
- Tuesday, Oct 19, 2021, 10:00 am
- Tuesday, Jan 18, 2022, 10:00 am
National RLI Events:
- March 14-17, 2021: National Land Conference 2021, Louisville, KY
- May 10-15, 2021: Legislative Mid-Yr Meetings – NAR, Washington, DC
- Nov 12-15, 2021: NAR Expo, San Diego, CA
LandU Week: TBA – was canceled 2020 due to COVID19 restrictions
Elections: to coincide with National RLI (dates not available as of this printing), 2020 schedule was:
- June 1-July 13, 2020: nomination period open for officers/BOD
- August 1, 2020: provide nominations/slate of officers/BOD to chapter membership
- September 1-15: election of officers/BOD (use Survey Monkey for online voting)
- September 15: provide election results to membership
- November 13: installation of new officers/BOD’s